To purchase tickets for individual concerts, you have a number of options:
- By phone: contact the Treasurer, 01144 574570 or Publicity Officer, 01652 656251
- By email: email@example.com
- By post: a postal booking form (in PDF) for individual tickets or an annual membership can be downloaded here
- Single tickets can be purchased, at no extra cost, online (see individual concert details in the programme for We Got Tickets link here)
- Single Tickets can also be purchased at the door on the evening of the concert from 6.30pm, subject to availability.
Free tickets are available for students in full time education and school children accompanied by an adult.
for the 2019 – 2020 season are £80
(This is a saving of over £30.00 for all seven concerts.)
A season ticket will not only give you a considerable saving over the individual ticket costs for the season but it will also gain you half price admission to Grimsby and Louth Societies’ concerts and a reduced rate at Sprotborough Society’s concerts, subject to availability.
The booking form for subscriptions is available here
Subscriptions should be sent with a cheque (made payable to Scunthorpe and North Lincolnshire Concert Society) to:
Mr Stuart Kavanagh
15 Merlin Way,
If you wish to pay by BACS or direct transfer, please contact Stuart on tel: 01144 574570 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org